Can anyone answer the questions below?
1) A baby weighs 3.95kg. How much does the baby weigh in pounds and ounces?
2) A patient weighs 11 stones . The daily dose 20mg/kg, calculate the patient's daily dose. Answer in grams to 2 decimal places.
3)A patient requires oral doses of drug Z. Dose required is 15 ml four times a day for 3 weeks. What volume do you need to prescribe in mls?
4) A patient is given 3mls of 1:1000 drug H. How many mls of drug H has the patient received?
5) How much of drug F is contained in a 1 in 10000 unit solution of adrenaline?
6)How much of drug F is contained in a 1 in 100 unit solution of adrenaline?
7) Solution contains 5g/L of drug H, How many grams will be in a solution of 200ml?
8) 270mg of drug J is prescribed. 5ML of solutions contains 30mg what volume is needed?